Brighton’s Royal Pavilion A5 Luxury Christmas Card feature architectural patterns grey/oyster
- Impress your family and friends by sending them this luxury Vintage Art Deco style A5 Luxurious Greetings Card
- Printed on a pearlescent 300gsm card, with a matching pearlescent envelope
- Protected in a compostable bag 😊
- Available as a single card or a pack
- Blank inside
- Collection from Worthing is free
While I have been drawing Sussex buildings in Art Deco style, I noticed the stunning architectural patterns for the first time. I felt sad that unless we look up and focus on architectural features, they tend to get missed. If I was building a house, I would include these stunning patterns in a more prominent position. Anyhow, my pattern collection celebrates British architecture, and in the first instance, Sussex architecture, as I have lived in Sussex for most of my life.
- Impress your family and friends by sending them this luxury Vintage Art Deco style A5 Luxurious Greetings Card printed on a pearlescent 300gsm card, with a matching pearlescent envelope.
- Funky dark grey background and oyster palm tree.
- Limited amount. First come, first served 😊