Framed / unframed Vintage Art Deco style wall art featuring Madeira Drive in Brighton
£60.00 – £185.00
- Six options
- Please allow five days turnaround before despatch because I make these to order
- Currently, the frames look like the frames in the photo of me and the Worthing Town Crier, Bob Smytherman.
- Stunning Framed / unframed A2, A3, A4 Vintage Art Deco style print featuring stunning architecture, Royal Pavilion, Brighton, United Kingdom
- Available in two sizes - A3 and A2
- Total size including frame, approximately 500x700mm
- High quality, ready to frame or display.
- The white logo watermark will not appear on the printed product
- The image gallery shows this poster in A3, A2 and a framed version.
- Can be personalised. Contact me for more details.
My illustrations are manually drawn from photos I have taken. I do not use any automated tracing tools. Over the years I have designed a colour palette that suits the period and is also muted enough to fit in most living spaces.
If you have a building you would like drawn, you would like a different colour combination of my illustrations, I will be pleased to provide a quote. Please contact me through the contact page.
Stunning Framed / unframed A2, A3, A4 Vintage Art Deco style print featuring stunning architecture, Madeira Drive, Brighton: The iconic arches and fretwork in Madeira Drive, Brighton. I used to walk along these as a child. This architecture was designed by Philip C Lockwood who was Brighton Borough Council’s Surveyor. It was built in the late 1800s. I love breaking the rules and combining different eras with my Art Deco style vintage illustrations.