Worthing Prom, Sussex – vintage style Tote Bag
- This product is fulfilled by RedBubble who offer impressive seasonal discounts and multiple purchase discounts
- Vintage, Art Deco style Tote bag featuring Worthing’s beautiful Heene Terrace, situated on Worthing seafront
- Totes deluxe. Sturdy and stylish with a vivid double-sided print
- Available in three sizes: check the size chart to find the right one for you
- Durable 100% polyester shell
- Super strong cotton shoulder straps are 1" (2.5cm) wide and 21" (68cm) long for Small bags, 28" (71 cm) long for Medium bags, and 29" (74 cm) long for Large bags
- Bright, long-lasting, double-sided design, sublimation printed for you when you order
- Gentle machine wash
- Looking for something more lightweight? Try the Cotton Tote Bag
I walk past along Worthing Prom daily! Someone commented that I should add some street drinkers in and it put me off finishing this for year! As always I leave out the bad bits and keep the good bits - artistic licence. I'm pleased I overcame my procrastination and got it finished. The terrace has a serene feel about it, and I enjoy playing with words. It works for me, but if it doesn't work for you, then simply let me know what words you prefer. Less is more.
If you have a building you would like drawn, you would like a different colour combination of my illustrations, and I will be pleased to provide a quote. Please contact me through the contact page.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Apron featuring the beautiful windshelters along Worthing Prom in Sussex, illustrated in an eye-catching vintage style. This product is fulfilled by Redbubble. When you click the button, you will be taken to the Redbubble product page.